My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Story of Stuff

I have some exciting news to tell!!! First of all, remember Howard's Wrecker Service? Well, we took the trailer (very rusted and homemade) to him and he told us he would put outriggers on! We first have to try and get some of the rust off by sanding it down, then we have to buy the steel for the out riggers, but we can go to shops where they have extra steel, maybe we could possibly get some of that scrap. Then the owner of Howard's will weld the steel in place, and he will give it a special finishing paint to stop it from rusting further. It is a wonderful thing!

Since that is about the only major thing that happened with my home, I will leave you with a moving video that will make you want to live simply too. It's called The Story of Stuff, and it helped me realize, we need to help our planet.

1 comment: