My humble quest to build La Petite Maison!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Follow My Friends!

Please, everyone, follow these awesome people!

Go Kart Go

This kid is amazing! He is building a go-kart from scratch, and he is hilarious! We both go to the same school, which brings me to the next awesome blog...

HoneyFern School

This is my teacher! She is the fabulous person who introduced me to tiny house movement and is allowing me to build a tiny house. She also has a blog...

HoneyFern's Blog

2 comments:

  1. AC repairing technician in Delhi NCR are equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to carry out their tasks efficiently. They use specialized tools like pressure gauges, multimeters, refrigerant recovery machines, and vacuum pumps to diagnose and repair AC units accurately.

    ReplyDelete